Florence Copper Community Foundation grants are available to eligible nonprofit organizations that serve Florence or Pinal County.
Eligible organizations are those IRS determined tax exempt entities such as nonprofits with a 501(c)3 designation, schools, and government institutions.
Grants will be awarded in support of initiatives focused on the community of Florence, and on initiatives benefiting greater Pinal County.
While the Florence Copper Community Foundation seeks to support community-based programs and events that address the priority needs and interests of local residents, the foundation's key criteria for contributions includes initiatives that support:
- Community and Economic Development
- Health & Wellness
- Cultural Heritage & the Arts
Eligible projects should:
- Focus on initiatives that will be sustainable beyond the life of the Florence Copper Community Foundation grant funding
- Benefit the community as a whole, and not a single organization or individual
- Have a clear purpose and operate transparently based on demonstrated need for a proposed project
- Avoid duplication of existing services
- Demonstrate measurable outcomes